At the Chaturs
The trio is back from work and they tell Gyan to go tell Toasty and Tej they are here. Pitaji also tells Gyan to give them some money to buy the gift. Gyan says they already bought the gift. Pashu says where did they get the money. Gyan says the sold their chain and watch. Dadaji says why did the do that, I was giving them money. Gyan says yes but Tej refused. I asked you what was wrong and you said they are realizing their dilemmas. The truth is they are realizing their responsibilities. They are fulfilling their responsibilities too. THey didn't want to hurt you Pitaji but they also wanted to keep each others honour. In fact they kept all of our honour.
Tej and Tanyas Room
Toasty is trying to figure out what to wear. Tej walks in and says wow so many saris. Are you practicing to be a sales girl. Thank you God, you made my wish come true. She says no. She is trying to figure out what to wear. He helps all these womens buy saris and he can't even help me pick one. Lets see how your taste in saris is. He hugs and kisses Toasty. He says I'm not the best at picking good saris but I am good at picking good girls. Because I have the best wife.
In Pitajis Room
Pitaji is thinking about what happened and is feeling bad. He says its true, I do get mad easily. Even at the right things. Dadaji asks if he is sleeping. He says no, come in. I know you are hear to yell at me. Dadaji says you yell at your sons, can't I yell at mine. Pitaji says I know, I did wrong. Dadaji goes to hit him(fakely) and says its fine that you are cheap when it comes to money, but you can't be cheap with relationships. He says I know I was thinking the same. Dadaji what's the use now. What wrong would have happened if you gave it before, then they wouldn't have to sell their stuff. He says I know, I feel bad. Dadaji says I could see that on your face during dinner. It's good that you didn't talk about it then though. When kids g [...]
Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
m.p.board 10th result, m.p.board 10th result, m.p.board result 2011, m.p.online, mp10th board resultTag : m.p.board 10th result, m.p.board 10th result, m.p.board result 2011, m.p.online, mp10th board result HSC (Class X) Examination Result ...
-
Part 1 Jag was sitting n thinking abt bhairon disowning him n who his family supported him, gauri came n says that she knew, he's worrie...
-
New brie whitehead in bikini and hot poses watch from this site brie whitehead very best tennis player in us as will as brie whitehead each ...
-
Barclays Premier League champions by the owners of the La Liga was dominated in the UEFA Champions League at Wembley in May, which led m...
-
SCERT PUNJAB IS INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR PUNJAB STATE TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST 2011 TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST PUNJAB FOR THE RECRUITMENT O...
-
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317219/ Cars BRRIP Movie Download [...] Thanks, Admin, lookyp.com@gmail.com
-
Freida Pinto Freida Pinto is an Indian actress and model best known for her portrayal of Latika in the 2008 Academy Award winning film Slum...
-
Canara Bank Recruitment Cell, Personnel Wing Head Office (Annexe), Naveen Complex, 14, M G Road, Bangalore – 560 001 www.canarabank.c...
-
Samsung is a well known mobile branded company which manufactures dissimilar models. Samsung restrain a large number of customers all over I...
-
Himachal Pradesh - Board of Secondary Education - today is the biggest day for the HP 12th Students because the way or path of career for ...
No comments:
Post a Comment